Your career at Validity Labs
Validity Labs is a leading buidler of decentralized applications and based in Switzerland. Our journey started in 2015 with the Ethereum genesis block and we have since grown to a dedicated team of 16. Validity Labs was the technical partner for a range of blockchain startups, offering support and know-how in the areas of tokenization, decentralized marketplaces and decentralized applications beyond blockchain. We now move out of our service business into releasing our first web3.0 protocol: HOPR – a decentralized, privacy-preserving and incentivized messaging protocol.
Moreover, you can choose to either work in our new office in Zug, Switzerland, or work from home. Besides, we offer our employees several perks and benefits, which you will not find in most companies.
We are committed to building a decentralized and inclusive new world economy and thereby contributing to the next industrial revolution. If you are into bold visions, working in uncharted waters and providing reliable high-quality projects, then this position is for you.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Support applications that want to build on top of or integrate HOPR
- Provide community support and outreach to a technical crowd, build demo applications and documentation
- Support research in the protocol development domain
Skills & Requirements
- full stack JS dev delivered in production, specifically: typescript, ES6, Node framework (express, koa, …), React, Redux
- experience with testing frameworks (Jest or similar), tools like Webpack, Docker and CI toolchain
- network protocols (conceptual understanding and practical experience with TCP/IP, websockets, webRTC, TOR)
- experience with developing and debugging tricky concurrent, asynchronous or P2P systems
- Experience with blockchain in general
- Understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem and the EVM
- Smart contract development in Solidity and related tools (Truffle, Metamask, Infura, web3.js)
- Other blockchains (e.g. Substrate / Polkadot)