Your career at Validity Labs
Back Office Manager
WRITE A NEW EXCITING CHAPTER, BE A PART OF OUR BLOCKCHAIN FAMILY
Validity Labs is an innovative and one of the leading Swiss technology companies in the field of blockchain and decentralized technologies. We inspire, live the innovation and #BUIDL products and services in the fast-paced field of blockchain technology. A rapidly evolving economy calling for serverless systems, decentralized products and services, innovation, digitalisation and radical improvement of old cumbersome processes. Our company is made up of creative minds, out of the box thinkers, magic cube solvers and we are looking for you to complete our team and join our vision of contributing to a future of a decentralized economy!
Validity Labs is an equal opportunity and self-realization employer. Everyone is welcome, regardless of origin, gender, age, or nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.
For our headquarters in Zurich we are looking for a Back Office Manager – 60% as of 1st February 2021
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Meeting, greeting and hosting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining calendars and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, post, contracts and other documents.
- Providing general assistance during preparation of meetings, events and presentations, including note-taking and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings.
- Organization of travel, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the managers to provide assistance.
- Taking care of HR related administrative tasks such as contracts, personnel files & absence management, employees’ on-boarding / off-boarding, annual reviews organisation, birthday cards preparation and in general being the point of contact for every HR enquiry.
- Carrying out basic accounting duties such as invoice handling, monthly archiving, expenses management.
- Perform inventory checks on office material and order when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- A Swiss/EU passport or a valid Swiss work permit.
- 1+ years of related experience and a track record of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Ideally you are a native German speaker and fluent in English.
- You are a proactive, self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- You have a high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Proficiency in office suites and productivity tools (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Experience in the blockchain industry is a plus